Okay so here is my next post on tiny house bathroom design tips….
With a tiny house already being not that big on space, your tiny house bathroom is going to be quite small. That being said it doesn’t mean it can’t be a luxurious and relaxing space.
Here are a few tiny house bathroom design tips to help you out:
- Tiling – Is usually not a great option as they are heavy and will break if your home is on wheels. Try corrugated iron or plastic based materials
- Think about drainage options for your shower– With a grey water system you can water your plants at the same time as showering. Just be mindful to use biodegradable soaps and shampoos that won’t harm your plants.
- Space saving toilets – Are a great idea, such as The Caroma Profile Smart toilet, with an integrated sink, that uses water before it goes into the toilet.
- Open shelving – Instead of large cabinets, can showcase colorful towels and bathroom items and save space. Just add a skirt to cover shelving that contains cleaning products.
- Pops of color or textural elements – can create an even more luxurious and personal feel to your bathroom.
- Try adding a mirror – For functionality and a great idea for creating the illusion of more space. Personalize it to add more flair.
- Bathroom fixtures – Can personalize a space and add a touch of luxury. Brass, silver whatever your choice can bring a tiny house bathroom to life.
- Lighting – Is an important design element in a tiny home, installing a waterproofed window and a solar powered light or even an industrial vanity light can make a huge difference in opening up this space.
Just because it’s tiny doesn’t mean you need to skimp on space or personality, by using a few of these tiny house bathroom tips you can create a more spacious, usable bathroom with personality and a touch of luxury.
To read more ideas on other areas of the house check out my post on Brilliant Tiny Home Storage Tips…