Designing a tiny house is a major task in itself, but then creating a perfect tiny house kitchen is just as hard unless…. you have some helpful tiny house kitchen ideas.
The kitchen, a place not just to cook, but to entertain.
Having a tiny home doesn’t mean that your kitchen has to be boring and lack creativity.
A tiny home’s square footage is a debatable topic, but a typical tiny home is between 100-400 square feet. Compared to a massive 2,600 square footage of the average US home size.
Here Are Some Fantastic Helpful Tiny House Kitchen Ideas :
- Invest in appliances that can be put away when not in use, to avoid clutter on counter-tops.
- Under stair storage can be used as a pantry.
- Intentionally plan out meals ahead of time to reduce waste of fresh food and not use up unnecessary space.
- If baking isn’t high on your priority list or you don’t have time, leave it up to the professionals and buy your bread/cake/biscuits when needed.
- Convenience foods such as dry noodles, trail mix, dried fruits, nuts, crackers, and breakfast bars are handy to have around the house and don’t take up much room.
- Canned food and non perishables are also great foods to have on hand.
- Growing your own herbs is easy and convenient.
- Growing your own fruit and vegetables can save you money and space.
- Long, functional counter spaces and collapsible seating is a bonus for entertaining guests.
- Shelving is also a space saver, add more storage space than you would with closed off cabinets.
These are just a few helpful tiny house kitchen ideas, that can help make your life easier.
Just remember one last tip, a tiny home means less to clean and more time to enjoy life.
Now you have your kitchen sorted let’s move onto Tiny House Bathroom Design Tips here…