Hi, welcome to my Tiny House Blog – Where i will be reviewing the top tiny house Companies and their Pros and Cons, so you can make an informed decision…..
1) First up on our tiny house blog is Tiny Home Builders –
Dan Louche the owner of Tiny Home Builders began building tiny houses back in 2009 when he first built one for his mom.
Since then he has helped countless clients have tiny houses constructed to very high standards while still being affordable.
- Educational – Start out with their Construction Guide to learn the basics.
- Video Subscriptions- See it get done.
- Workshops- Hands-on or eWorkshops.
- Tiny house plans.
- Build- Don’t have the time? They can build a shell if you want to be involved in the build process and add your finishing touches, OR they can build you a fully furnished move-in ready house.
- Featured on NBC, Good Morning America, H.N HD, HGTV, The Daytona Beach News-Journal,Tiny House Blog, Tiny House Design.
- Tiny House Marketplace- Buying or Selling.
- Free 5- week eCourse- To help you get started.
- Their tiny house plans have been designed with the Do-It-Yourself’er in mind, but some plans do require extensive contracting experience to understand.
2) Next up we have Texas Tiny Homes –
Founded in 2012 and now an Award Winning, International Company. Not only tiny home builders, but also, a small house plans design company and residential land developers.
Introducing the Founder and President Bryan David Smith of Texas Tiny Homes, who has been designing and building luxury homes since 1977 when he formed, sister company “Bryan Smith Homes”,Bryan is also a land developer and a marketing guru who owns “Brand To Market”.
- Award Winning International Company.
- Premier luxury home building company in Dallas TX, since 1977.
- Custom design homes and packages to suit your needs.
- Multiple tiny home plans, small home plans, mid-size home plans, lake home plans and mountain home plans.
- 10 – Year written structural warranty.
- DIY One Of A Kind Tiny Home Plans.
- 37 years of satisfied customers in London, Canada, Germany, Russia, British Colombia, Afghanistan and the United States.
- Help obtaining Tiny Home Financing Options.
- Existing house plans.
- The only only negative i can find here is Texas Home Designs does not build homes on trailers. They only site build on your land/lots, but are working on designing and building their first prototype as we speak.
3) Last but not least is DIY House Building –
Tom and Shaye moved into their own designed and built tiny house “Lucy” in December 2013 and have been living in their green home ever since and loving it,as does the new addition of their family little baby Hazel.
- DIY tiny house building plans that are not just beautiful but economical and affordable.
- Tiny house framing plans show both 2D and 3D pictures of the entire tiny trailer house, including the Google Sketchup file so you can play around and modify it to your needs.
- Special Introductory Price with 60 day money back guarantee.
- Discounted prices on trailers with 10yr warranty.
- Tiny house blog- Tom and Shaye share EVERYTHING in their experiences of tiny house building so you reap the benefits.
- They are not qualified builders. Although having already built a few different tiny house models and continuing to build these beautiful small houses, they also continue their education and have builders on the side that can be called in whenever needed.
That being said Shaye has also started designing and managing the construction of Custom Tiny Homes.
So if you have been tossing up the idea of whether a tiny house is for you. I hope my Tiny House Blog – Reviews The Pros and Cons Of Tiny House Companies. has helped address any concerns, given you a wealth of information and helped you with some resources to turn your tiny living dreams into a reality.
If you would like anymore information then jump on over to the Small House Movement – Thinking Outside The Box.
Have a great day 🙂